At The Practice of Dr. McKalip, you will see a doctor first
On your first visit, you will see a spine specialist who will spend 45 minutes
with you to understand your medical history and make sure you are safe.
This is a key difference between other spine and brain clinics and the practice of Dr. McKalip.
At most other spine clinics, you will often see a nurse for 95% of your visit and a doctor
will spend perhaps 5 minutes with you.
Dr. McKalip, your doctor, will determine the cause of your spine pain
condition and get to the root of your problem and determine the proper treatment.
Common Spinal Conditions
- Pinched Nerve
- Ruptured Disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated discs
- Spinal fractures
- Trauma or osteoporosis
- Chronic back and neck pain and problems
- Lumbar and cervical sprain and strain
- Spondylolisthesis (spinal misalignments)
- Medications (emphasizing non-narcotics)
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal manipulation
- Surface and Deep Spinal Injections
- Electrical stimulation
- Computerized biofeedback for muscle retraining and pelvic floor problems
- Spine surgery